Appen account structure is comprised of requesters who belong to various Appen groups, named teams and/or organizations.
A requester is any user who creates a job on the platform.
Note: In this article, the word requester and member are used interchangeably. Both words have the same definition.
Different types of requesters within a team or organization will have different permissions and abilities on the platform. There are three different types of permissions that requesters are able to have on the platform. The three roles are:
- Standard Member
- Team Admin
- Organization Admin
Below is a more defined summary of the different roles and what each member can do.
Standard members have the fewest permissions allowed. Their functionality includes:
- Can create and launch jobs
- Can see and access all team jobs
- Can add funds to the team
Team admins can do everything a standard user can do (i.e. customers that manage platform access for their team only). Their functionality includes:
- Can add new members to their team
- Can view standard job cost report or Enterprise Analytics, if enabled for the team
- Includes all permissions of a standard member
Org admins have the highest level of access within the organization (i.e. customers that need visibility into several teams) Their functionality includes:
- Can invite users to any team in the organization
- If enabled, Enterprise Analytics views of each team in the entire org
- Includes all permissions of a team admin within the team they belong to