Installation & Operations Management
The installation method for Version 3.0.0 has the following enhancements:
- Web Guided installation and management of ADAP
- Amazon EKS Support
- Performance Management Interface
- Support Bundle generation within tool
- In-place upgrade of individual microservices
- Terraform EKS infrastructure creation
- Scriptable install using configuration files
The text annotation tool has seen some major upgrades designed to make contributors more efficient and capture more of the multi-level complexities of language structure:
Enable span nesting (More Info)
- Change to test question creation and grading (More Info)
Auto merge spans
- We removed "merge" and "split" buttons and implemented auto-merge when multiple adjacent tokens are selected and given the same class.
- This feature involves fewer clicks for contributors, allowing them to spend more time annotating.
- This feature also supports running text annotation jobs on languages using non-space writing systems, for which there is no tokenizer available; simply add whitespace to your data and let annotators do the rest.
Server Side Validation
- While we've had front end validations in place for many years, customers occasionally report observing judgments containing "impossible" answers to questions that should have been hidden by only-if logic. We’ve implemented additional server-side validations - a largely invisible but important change. (More Info)
Image and Video Annotation
- For overlapping or fully contained shapes in our annotation tools, a double click now allows for cycling through the layers of objects to quickly reach the correct shape and make it active and editable.
- You can hide the zoom box in video annotation to annotate something below it. The improvement will increase accuracy and help annotate small things in the bottom right-hand corner of video jobs. (More Info)
A new optional parameter in video annotation:
require-viewsthat accepts 'true' or 'false' (More Info)
- If 'false', contributors are not required to view every frame of the video before submitting, and this can speed up work in peer review jobs.
Key/Value pairs in ontologies (More Info)
- Allows annotators to see a human-readable label while you store a complex string, hash, or key for processing.
- The results JSON will have this new object/key. While names must be unique, report values can be duplicated.
Cross Team Access
- This new feature allows users to belong to multiple teams within an organization using just one platform login. (More Info)
Download Custom Channels
- We've added a Download button next to the custom channel list; you can now download the list of contributor IDs belonging to a custom channel. (More Info)