New Features in Dedicated 2.3.2
- Updated: Delete Units
- We have updated the delete units endpoint to delete rows in a canceled state. This allows customers to have more streamlined reports by removing canceled units from the job.
- This feature affects requestors.
- Alpha User Management API Endpoint Documentation
- Documentation for our Alpha User Management API Endpoints are now included in API documentation by accessing <custom_domain>/api-documentation.
- Please note the content provided on the API documentation is targeted toward requestors.
Tool and Aggregation Updates
- Updated: Key/Report Value in Aggregated Reports in Image Annotation Tools
- The Key/Report Value feature now includes Key/Value information in aggregated outputs.
- Documentation on the feature can be found here.
- This feature affects requestor reporting.
User Management Enhancements
- Flag to Toggle Debiting Payments on Job Launches
- Customers can now request to disable debiting coins from team allocated funds. This allows customers to bypass adding “Coins” to teams to launch jobs to their Hosted Channels.
- This affects requestors.