Important note: This article contains information regarding our Dedicated product. If you are looking for documentation regarding the cloud data annotation platform, please visit all other categories in our larger Success Center.
To download a complete report containing information from all contributors working in Dedicated, select the “Contributor Admin” option from the user menu on the bottom left corner on the global navigation bar. Once selected, you will have the option to download a "Monthly Report" or "12 Month Report".
Figure 1: How to access Contributor Admin Reports
- This option will contain a report for the selected month's statistics for all contributors on the platform.
Figure 2: Monthly Contributor Admin Report option
12 Month Report
- This option will download a report of cumulative statistics of the past 12 months (including the current month) for all contributors on the platform
Figure 3: 12 Month Contributor Admin Report option
Both reports will include the following columns:
- worker_id: The contributor’s unique ID in Dedicated
- email: The contributor’s email address
- name: The contributor’s full name
- judgments_count: The total number of judgments the contributor has provided for the selected period of time (single month or 12 month)
- accuracy: The contributor’s overall accuracy from all jobs they have worked in for the selected period of time (single month or 12 month)
- points: The total number of coins the contributor has earned in Dedicated for the selected period of time (single month or 12 month)
- unit: Contributor metadata (if provided)
- group: Contributor metadata (if provided)
- service: Contributor metadata (if provided)