Note: This video tutorial displays a previous version of the Appen job user interface and may look slightly different than your current job page. Regardless, the functionality of buttons and links on the interface should remain the same.
- This lesson focuses on building out the instructions for your job.
- The instructions editor allows you to easily type out your instructions and add images directly from your desktop.
- Instructions should cover the steps to complete the job, as well as helpful tips and examples.
Steps To Complete
- Download sample instructions here
- In the Instructions editor select the </> button to convert to HTML
- Copy and paste the HTML from the same instructions into the instructions editor
- Preview the job to ensure the instructions are displaying properly