Setting up the automatic payments feature is a fast and simple way to ensure your team's account fund maintains a minimum balance. This can be especially useful for a team that constantly launches jobs.
To set up Automatic Credit Card Payments, navigate to the "Funds" page from your account as pictured below and click "Update".
Fig 1. Go to Account
Fig 2. Funds Tab
After you have reached the above page please fill out the fields as instructed below:
Fill in the form displayed with the credit card information
Select the "Automatic Payments" gear icon
Set the replenishment amount and click "Save"
Click "Make Purchase"
Fig 3. Set up Automatic Credit Card Payment
- The replenished amount set is the amount that will be added to the team funds when the available balance of the team falls below 10% of the replenishment amount
Only the user that enabled automatic payments can trigger the replenishment. If they launch or add funds to a job that decreases the team funds to below 10% of the threshold set, then the team balance will be replenished.
For Teams with multiple Admin Users, we recommend that only one of the Admin Users set up funds for the entire team.
The user who sets the automatic payments can add additional funds at any time.
- Supports VISA and MASTERCARD
- In order to verify the credit card information, funds will immediately be added to the account when the user initially sets up automatic payments
- Each transaction has a limit of $10,000.00
- A record of all transactions is available by clicking the "View Purchase History" link.
- Org Admins please note, in order to select the team for which to view purchase history, you must select it from the dropdown menu in the credit card form and then click the purchase history link.
Fig 4. Team Purchase History
For questions with billing, reserved funds, launching jobs or anything else reach out to your Customer Success Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org.